June 27 - July 1
Boston GuitarFest’s Adult 5-day program is now the Boston GuitarFest Institute, a program that welcomes adult players ages 21 and up. From high-level professional players to aficionados, the festival offers a great experience for everyone. The Institute offers access to all GuitarFest concerts and expos.
- 2 private guitar lessons with distinguished guest artists*
- Masterclasses with Eliot Fisk and 2018 guest artists (by audition)*
- Guitar Ensembles, with a performance opportunity on Sunday, July 1
- Seminars and workshops
- A chance to perform in Open-Mic Nights
- Visit to Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts
- Access to all GuitarFest concerts
- Access to the Luthiers Expo
* Lesson and masterclass placement based on preference, faculty availability, and audition videos.
Want to join without playing? GuitarFest has two auditor options for those looking to observe only. See the registration options below.
Note: Starting June 2018, NEC's new Residence Hall will be available for all summer program participants ages 14 years and older to stay in!